UBS Quant Technologist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quant Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at UBS in May 2012.

It was most ridiculous and unprofessional process I had ever seen. The HR lady who organized the interview was quite helpful and also tried to apologize for the MD coming late. But the horrendous part started just after that. Went to the interview and the interviewer was not a person you would want to interview with in any circumstances. And surprises of surprises he was a MD from their US office on a visit to London. If MDs are so unprofessional, I am sure the bank is going down the drain. Arrived half an hour late and wasn't sorry about it at all. Blamed me that I wasn't in the interview room and he was searching for me. I had gone down to the reception to check where he was. And during the whole interview he was sucking on an empty juice glass and making funny noises or looking at his mobile. And then he asks do I have my resume, I didn't know the trader scandal had hit hit UBS so hard that they cannot afford printers also. All and all a very very bad experience. I didn't mince my words when I gave my feedback to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!