UBS

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in October 2009.

Interview Details – The Hiring and Interview Process was smooth. I submitted my resume. A few weeks late I went in for the interview with the Branch Manager and Financial Advisors that were looking for an assistant. I was contacted to go in for a second interview and do some personality testing. Within a week I was hired. Probably about a month process in total.

Interview Question – Why did you quit your last job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There weren't any negotiations.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in September 2011.

Interview Details – NA as I moved with an FA from an old firm to current. Therefore I needed to complete standard application online, have a conversation with my future line manager and complete a drug test.

Interview Question – No interview questions so much as a conversation about responsibilities on the team at our previous employer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation required as they increased my salary from my old company by 9%

Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in October 2011.

Interview Details – Standard interview questions answered them with ease got an offer.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Madison, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in September 2011.

Interview Details – UBS called me at about 7:30 PM to schedule an interview. They set it up for the following Monday and told me that there would be someone else at the interview with me, I thought that it would be a group interview, so I prepped myself for that. It turns out that it was an interview with the spouse of the head of the group and the HR woman. The HR one said very little. The spouse of the person who was the head of the group asked me all kinds of questions, from what my past experiences were in customer service to what my ideal job would be. She appreciated my honesty and I was there for about an hour. A week later I got a call from the HR woman to set up an interview with the Head of the Group because of I was a finalist. It was the next day, so I prepped myself for another long interview, but it turned out to be a few minutes. He wanted to feel me out. I had a nice chat with the HR woman and she implied that I was in the running for the position and she would let me know either way on the following Friday. I never heard back.

Interview Question – What is your dream job?   Answer Question

Registered Client Service Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UBS in April 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted the Admin Manager of the Branch Office. She interviewed me as per my prior work experience. I was offered the job 3 days later.

Interview Question – What prior work experience do you have?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS Registered Client Service Associate interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees and interview candidates.