UBS

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in October 2011.

Standard interview questions answered them with ease got an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2011.

NA as I moved with an FA from an old firm to current. Therefore I needed to complete standard application online, have a conversation with my future line manager and complete a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • No interview questions so much as a conversation about responsibilities on the team at our previous employer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation required as they increased my salary from my old company by 9%

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in September 2011.

UBS called me at about 7:30 PM to schedule an interview. They set it up for the following Monday and told me that there would be someone else at the interview with me, I thought that it would be a group interview, so I prepped myself for that. It turns out that it was an interview with the spouse of the head of the group and the HR woman. The HR one said very little. The spouse of the person who was the head of the group asked me all kinds of questions, from what my past experiences were in customer service to what my ideal job would be. She appreciated my honesty and I was there for about an hour. A week later I got a call from the HR woman to set up an interview with the Head of the Group because of I was a finalist. It was the next day, so I prepped myself for another long interview, but it turned out to be a few minutes. He wanted to feel me out. I had a nice chat with the HR woman and she implied that I was in the running for the position and she would let me know either way on the following Friday. I never heard back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in October 2009.

The Hiring and Interview Process was smooth. I submitted my resume. A few weeks late I went in for the interview with the Branch Manager and Financial Advisors that were looking for an assistant. I was contacted to go in for a second interview and do some personality testing. Within a week I was hired. Probably about a month process in total.

Interview Questions
    There weren't any negotiations.

Registered Client Service Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBS in April 2008.

Contacted the Admin Manager of the Branch Office. She interviewed me as per my prior work experience. I was offered the job 3 days later.