UBS

Updated Dec 2, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Trading Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBS in January 2010.

I went to UBS Sales and Trading Superday for their internship position. The day started off with a written test. We were given a practice test beforehand but the actual test was much easier than the practice one (surprisingly). Then, we all had five 20 minute interviews in a row. Each interviewer started off with the same 'tell me about yourself' question, then some asked brainteasers, some asked math questions, and some just grilled you on why you wanted to be in S&T.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS in February 2010.

I did an on campus interview for the first round, and headed to the final round in Stamford, CT, as that's where the main trading floor is. The interview experience was pretty mixed- some of the interviewers were very friendly and gave a lot of advice, while others just looked really tired. A lot of brain teasers and math questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you were selected for the final round of interviews?   Answer Question

Sales and Trading Interview

focus more on market than other firms
    everyone at the firm is focused because of the recent downsizing/ However, they are a good group of people trying to do the most they can.