UBS Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

3.4

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UBS in July 2013.

1 round of face-to-face interview with the team leader and manager. Interview was straight to the point, asking for past work experience. Few of the typical interview questions. Explained briefly on the work requirements. Took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What difficulties did you face in your previous in your previous job and how you deal/ overcome it?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst, Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in March 2013.

After applying online, I had to do 3 SHL online tests: Maths (basic graph/chart interpretation), Logical Reasoning (guessing the next shape based on patterns), Programming (basic logical testing).

The first interview is a phone interview lasting 30-40 mins. Basic competency questions and also further exploration of stated experiences on resume.

The second round is the Assessment Centre. It comprises of two 1:1 interviews. The first one will have a technical case study. But they're generally a repetition of the phone interview. You'll have to retake the Numerical Test. Finally, there'll be a Group Exercise where you'll have to do a Business Case Study.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Present key considerations when deciding to outsource services to offshore locations.
      2) Develop a product for Amazon for the next 5-10 years.
        Answer Question

Awaiting another offer. Small decision window.

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in February 2013.

2 rounds of interviews, no phone. Final round is a numerical test. Great fun talking to the directors during the interview.

GTP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at UBS in August 2011.

Phone interview...asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, why UBS, most difficult problem in IT division today, what are use cases, software to detect if user requirements are captured and so on.

none

Ubs Wmit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at UBS in April 2010.

accessment panel

no nego.

GTP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at UBS in December 2008.

Three rounds of interviews-
    1. Phone interview
    2. Super Day
    3. 1:1 intreview

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about yourself. What are your strengths. How would you deal with a tough situation.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Corporate Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UBS in April 2012.

It was a rather informal interview, where it was more of a session to understand me rather than test my competencies. The basic questions like "tell me about yourself" and the remaining questions were about my experiences stated in the CV. A pretty lighthearted session where the interviewers were really nice!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in September 2010.

Pretty Straight Forward, Clear goals so no wondering around, a bit tricky in technical skill tests. Critical decision making questions were asked, so judging whether the candidate can take initiative or not.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't get the type of work you like to do most of the time would you still consider this role and why?   View Answer
    External Staffing Agency was involved so no real negotiation. Accepted what was offered

FICC Trading/Structuring (Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UBS in December 2010.

2 phone interviews: one for structuring & another for FX options trading.
    Asked the usual stuff & questions pertaining to passion for the job & the roles.
    Intense competition, I was the only undergrad. Rest had Masters or PHDs.

Interview Questions
    • Returns over 3 years: 15%, 10%%, 35% VS 20% yearly returns over 3 years, which would you choose & why?   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!