UBS Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

It was engaging and I enjoyed what they had to offer in terms of job description and workload. The interview consisted of 2 people from the team, one team lead and team manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your current job. What are the setbacks you faced?   Answer Question

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty straightforward questions. Asked about work history, family, values and goals. Basically trying to see if you will fit into the team well. Hiring manager has a keen interest in how you plan to build your career and is very helpful to provide advices and opportunities. Interview took about an hour.

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good first interview amd OK second. Second interview was a bit random and disjointed. But it was good to meet the wider team. First interviewed went well with both a good inquiry into knowledge and fit, whilst providing good insights into culture, workflow and overall fit.

Interview Questions

• Fair. good combination of 'standard structured' questions and some nice more probing personal and career orientated questions   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Basic question about self and how this role will help u . Need to understand their processes and demonstrate that you can hit the ground running

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Assessment Centre 1) Technical Thinking Exercise (Individual) - think individually then present to interviewer 2) Numerical Exercise (Individual) - 20 min 3) Group Discussion Exercise - 15 min thinking - 20 min group exercise 4) Competency Interview (Individual) - 40 min ~ interview

Interview Questions

• What is a current business news that caught your attention?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Assessment center consists of 1 case study, 1 group discussion, 1 numerical test(simple, the same as the online one), 1 presentation based on the case and 1 interview with 1 interviewer. it took about 6 hours in total. Interviewer was very nice and gentle.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and some basic accounting knowledge.   Answer Question

Interview

There was only one interview, with one MD and one ED. Interview was friendly, but it depends on who the interviewer is. Some prefer technical questions, some prefer culture fit questions. Networking and referral clinched the interview.

Interview Questions

Already took up another job. Offer took 2 months due to headcount issues.

Operations Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UBS in March 2014. Face to face interview with the manager. Typical interview questions were asked during the interview such as your past work experience and the challenges faced. There was discussion on the work requirements and the objectives of the project they were handling. The whole Interview process took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you make any suggestions that improve the work process and how did you come up with that suggestion?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews and one online test

Analyst Interview

Interview

1 round interview if you are a fresh graduate