UBS

UBS Summer Associate Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Associate Interview

Technical quant finance questions as well as behavioral.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in June 2010.

Applied through my university and HR called me back right away for a phone interview. They called back about a month later for a 1 on 1 interview.

They offered me the internship after me 1 on 1 interview and i accepted

Summer Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in February 2011.

Applied online for their summer associate position. After a very technical (it was even a bit pedagogical. I learned quite a bit during the interview) phone interview, I attended the on-site interview at the Stamford office and talked to 3 people. (one person was out of town at that time.) They asked mostly math questions, especially stochastic calculus. I couldn't answer all of them and felt bad but I eventually got an offer from them.

Interview Questions
    • Price a call option pays (S1-S2)+ given S1, S2 are correlated geometric brownian motions.   Answer Question
    • What is the radon-nikodym derivative to make a process drift-free?   Answer Question