UBS

UBS Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

in process

Interview Questions
  • It was an on campus interview. All the questions were about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in March 2013.

Campus Interview --- Asked questions about data types, algorithms and recursion.
    Some concepts of finance and economics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS.

I think they were so desperate for free labor for the summer that they hardly asked me anything. Asked me a few generic questions about my resume and what my future interests are. Asked me if I understood what UBS does.

After I answered those questions, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why does working for UBS help you reach your future goals?

How will you provide value to UBS?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Had a phone interview then talked to the three partners to see if I was a good fit for the group. Not too technical.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in March 2012.

I was called to come in at 9:00am and the interview process took about 3 hours. Basic interview questions were asked first. Then after all of the questions were asked, they put me on the phones to cold call for about an hour and a half. They listened in on a different phone and assessed how good I was at cold calling.

Interview Questions
    • "We're interviewing 12 people for 4 spots. why should we pick you?"   Answer Question