UBS

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in March 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview --- Asked questions about data types, algorithms and recursion.
Some concepts of finance and economics

Interview Question – Binary tree algorithm   Answer Question

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – in process

Interview Question – It was an on campus interview. All the questions were about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I think they were so desperate for free labor for the summer that they hardly asked me anything. Asked me a few generic questions about my resume and what my future interests are. Asked me if I understood what UBS does.

After I answered those questions, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Why does working for UBS help you reach your future goals?

How will you provide value to UBS?
  Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview then talked to the three partners to see if I was a good fit for the group. Not too technical.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was called to come in at 9:00am and the interview process took about 3 hours. Basic interview questions were asked first. Then after all of the questions were asked, they put me on the phones to cold call for about an hour and a half. They listened in on a different phone and assessed how good I was at cold calling.

Interview Question – "We're interviewing 12 people for 4 spots. why should we pick you?"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UBS Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by UBS employees and interview candidates.