UBS

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in March 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview --- Asked questions about data types, algorithms and recursion.
Some concepts of finance and economics

Interview Question – Binary tree algorithm   Answer Question

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – in process

Interview Question – It was an on campus interview. All the questions were about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I think they were so desperate for free labor for the summer that they hardly asked me anything. Asked me a few generic questions about my resume and what my future interests are. Asked me if I understood what UBS does.

After I answered those questions, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Why does working for UBS help you reach your future goals?

How will you provide value to UBS?
  Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview then talked to the three partners to see if I was a good fit for the group. Not too technical.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was called to come in at 9:00am and the interview process took about 3 hours. Basic interview questions were asked first. Then after all of the questions were asked, they put me on the phones to cold call for about an hour and a half. They listened in on a different phone and assessed how good I was at cold calling.

Interview Question – "We're interviewing 12 people for 4 spots. why should we pick you?"   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!