UBS

UBS Summer Internship Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UBS in May 2010.

The hiring and interview process was extremely fast. I was contacted within a few days and was offered the job within a week and a half. I had 2 interviews, one phone and one in the office.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

I met with someone at my school telling me about the position. They took my resume and then called me a week later. I had an Interview over the phone with someone in HR. After the phone interview I met with one of the V.P. of investments to do another interview. Three days later they called and offered me the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you saw a process at work and made it better?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UBS in December 2010.

Did a numerical test first and then was called straight to the assessment centre in Liverpool street. The day consisted of another numerical test, if not passed, candidates were sent home! Then, individual presentations, 30 min prep time and then 10 presenting, 1 competency interview. My interview was all competency based, no technical or knowledge on UBS was tested, however, some other candidates on the day did get a grilling! After lunch, we did the group exercise, where each person in the group was given a different role within a company, and we had to delegate the company's future approach to stay competitive. Overall, was an ok assessment day, but a lot of waiting around!

Interview Questions
    • looking at your application, tell me more about __________   View Answer