UBS

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UBS in May 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was extremely fast. I was contacted within a few days and was offered the job within a week and a half. I had 2 interviews, one phone and one in the office.

Interview Questions

Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I met with someone at my school telling me about the position. They took my resume and then called me a week later. I had an Interview over the phone with someone in HR. After the phone interview I met with one of the V.P. of investments to do another interview. Three days later they called and offered me the internship.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you saw a process at work and made it better?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at UBS in December 2010.

Interview Details – Did a numerical test first and then was called straight to the assessment centre in Liverpool street. The day consisted of another numerical test, if not passed, candidates were sent home! Then, individual presentations, 30 min prep time and then 10 presenting, 1 competency interview. My interview was all competency based, no technical or knowledge on UBS was tested, however, some other candidates on the day did get a grilling! After lunch, we did the group exercise, where each person in the group was given a different role within a company, and we had to delegate the company's future approach to stay competitive. Overall, was an ok assessment day, but a lot of waiting around!

Interview Question – looking at your application, tell me more about __________   View Answer

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!