UBS Technology Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

The process began with a half hour interview on campus, comprising of mostly resume based questions. When I cleared that, I was invited to the super day. There were three rounds of interview followed by a group actvity. The three interviews were one-on-one and comprised mostly of behavioral questions and few questions about my knowledge of UBS. The group activity comprised of tasks related to making decisions, formulating strategies as a team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I applied for a summer internship.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

First had to complete 3 On-line tests. That was successful, leading to the phone Interview. They had set questions to ask and were looking for certain competencies, they provide details on their website on what they look for. They invited me to their Liverpool office and made me sit 2 on-site monitored tests (including SHL Maths). If you failed the maths, you would be immediately sent home. This was followed by a 30 minute face to face interview where some technical questions (Do you know what Agile development is?) were asked, some competency based questions (tell me about a time when half a team wanted to do A and the other half wanted to do B) and some questions about my application. Finally, as a group, we had to have a discussion to make recommendation on hypothetical situation they provided us with. This was monitored by the people who took the interviews (3 people).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very generous pay, negotiating would be rude...

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Had to submit an application form complete two online tests, a telephone interview, then attend an assesment centre. Assesent centre was a numerical test and an essay style question. I then had a one to one interview and finally a group discussion which was observed by the HR representative and two other interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How do you think cloud computing could be used as here at UBS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation