UBS

UBS UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Visited campus and had 2 30 minute interviews. Both were pretty direct, a few technical questions but more fit questions, asking about past experiences. Made decisions that day which was nice to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot about current events, know WSJ, what stocks are doing good and bad.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UBS.

I was interviewed by an HR director. The interview was pretty general, though they asked extensively about my extra-curricular activities. The interviewer was friendly and really was interested in getting to know who I was. She also asked about the courses I was enrolled in and what I was learning.

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS.

You go in and take a very basic personality type interview. Basic tell me about yourself type questions. Eventually they throw a curve ball and all you have to do is just answer without over thinking.

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

Started with applying through my school's career website. After sending in the resume, I received a phone call for an interview at the office. The position switched to a paid one, so the interview consists of two rounds instead of one like before. The first one is with the associate; the next round is with the MD.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Interview was very straight forward.

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

Mostly behavioral and market related. Interview process was smooth and phone calls. They really wanted to get to know your personality and that fits right in with the culture.

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in May 2012.

Pretty laid back because it was for credit through my college. Asked about why I was studying Finance and asked about what interested me most. Also, asked about where I saw myself in five years. Then it became More of a back and forth conversation about the financial markets and the future of the economy.

Interview Questions
    • Name a challenging situation you found yourself in and explain how you responded and acted.   Answer Question

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UBS in May 2012.

I had only one interview on location with a Client Service representative. The CSA asked general questions about my resume and interests. After that I had a one-on-one interview with 3 different Financial Advisors and they asked more job specific and technical questions.