UBS

Updated Jun 9, 2014

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

UBS Wealth Management Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – Visited campus and had 2 30 minute interviews. Both were pretty direct, a few technical questions but more fit questions, asking about past experiences. Made decisions that day which was nice to hear back.

Interview Question – Asked a lot about current events, know WSJ, what stocks are doing good and bad.   Answer Question

UBS Wealth Management Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by an HR director. The interview was pretty general, though they asked extensively about my extra-curricular activities. The interviewer was friendly and really was interested in getting to know who I was. She also asked about the courses I was enrolled in and what I was learning.

Interview Question – What was my most recent paper about?   View Answer

UBS Wealth Management Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UBS in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had only one interview on location with a Client Service representative. The CSA asked general questions about my resume and interests. After that I had a one-on-one interview with 3 different Financial Advisors and they asked more job specific and technical questions.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

UBS Wealth Management Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details – You go in and take a very basic personality type interview. Basic tell me about yourself type questions. Eventually they throw a curve ball and all you have to do is just answer without over thinking.

Interview Question – Why are sewer manholes round?   View Answer

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – Started with applying through my school's career website. After sending in the resume, I received a phone call for an interview at the office. The position switched to a paid one, so the interview consists of two rounds instead of one like before. The first one is with the associate; the next round is with the MD.

Interview Question – Tell me about your proficiency in Excel   Answer Question

Interviewed at UBS

Interview Details – Mostly behavioral and market related. Interview process was smooth and phone calls. They really wanted to get to know your personality and that fits right in with the culture.

Interview Question – Trends in the market   Answer Question

Century City, CA

Interview Details – Interview was very straight forward.

UBS Wealth Management Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in May 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty laid back because it was for credit through my college. Asked about why I was studying Finance and asked about what interested me most. Also, asked about where I saw myself in five years. Then it became More of a back and forth conversation about the financial markets and the future of the economy.

Interview Question – Name a challenging situation you found yourself in and explain how you responded and acted.   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!