UBS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Wealth Management Intern
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UBS in November 2012.

Interview Details – I emailed the branch manager and he brought me in for an interview. It was pretty straight forward he wanted to get a feel for who I was and if I would be a good employee. I was applying for an internship during a semester of classes so I was only available Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I was asked a lot of questions based on my resume and why I was interested in wealth management...things like that. I was also asked about UBS as a company and what I knew about the current market.

Interview Question – Why Wealth Management?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Private Wealth Management Interview

Private Wealth Management
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at UBS in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was given the opportunity to interview for this position in DC as I had worked in the Boston office as an intern the summer before. I first had an initial phone interview which was pretty standard, focused more on general questions and job experience. A few days later I was contacted and invited to come to DC to for an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of two phases. I was interviewed by one of the Advisors and then interviewed by HR. This interview was much harder than the phone interview. There was a lot of situational questions and a lot of market data questions. Know all current relevant data. Some questions were very difficult and I think were more to see how I reacted and responded then for the actual "correctness" of the response. Then a few days later I was called and offered a position. Which then involved passing a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!