Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS
- Intern (57)
- Wealth Management Intern (18)
- Analyst (15)
- Business Analyst (14)
- Wealth Management (13)
- Summer Analyst (13)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Financial Advisor (9)
- Operations Analyst (8)
- UBS Wealth Management Intern (8)
- UBS Wealth Management (7)
- Investment Banking Analyst (7)
- Software Developer (7)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Data Analyst (5)
- IT Business Analyst (5)
- Quantitative Analyst (5)
- Registered Client Service Associate (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Client Service Associate (5)
- Associate Director (4)
- Operations (4)
- GTP (4)
- Wealth Management Internship (4)
- PWM (3)
- Summer Internship (3)
- Summer Associate (3)
- Summer (3)
- Technology Intern (3)
Wealth Management Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at UBS in July 2013.
There were 3 rounds of interview. Some were 1:1 but most were 2:1. Each time I went in for an interview I was there for about 1.5-2 hours. There were lots of fit questions and some technical questions, but nothing too crazy. Lots of questions about UBS Private Wealth Management and why they are different from other PWM shops.
- What makes us different from our competitors and why did you chose to interview with us? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for UBS
3 people found this helpful
Wealth Management Associate InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UBS in March 2008.Interview Details
One on one interview with the HR person who did not seem to know much about banking and seem to think that UBS is the only repputable bank in the world. Asked questions on backgroud with little knowlege of the industry. Interview questions were as follows
1. Tell us about yourself.
Focus on the aspects of your experience that apply to this position.
2. Tell us about a situation where you convinced someone in a sales situation?
3. How would you motivate a team?
4. Why do you want to work with our firm?
5. Give us an example of your ability to work as part of a team.
6. What was your role?
7. How do you handle tension?
8. Give us an example of your ability to work under pressure?
9. What starting salary do you expect?
10. What can you offer to our firm?
11. Are you a leader or a follower?
12. How many hours would you like to work?
13. Of your past jobs, which job was your favorite? Which one did you enjoy the least?
14. What were your duties on your favorite job? What was challenging about the job and how did you deal with those challenges.
15. Do you have anything to add?
Summarize by emphasize your qualifications as they apply to this job. Also cover anything you missed from your opening.No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview