UBS Wealth Management Associate Interview Questions

Wealth Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. Some were 1:1 but most were 2:1. Each time I went in for an interview I was there for about 1.5-2 hours. There were lots of fit questions and some technical questions, but nothing too crazy. Lots of questions about UBS Private Wealth Management and why they are different from other PWM shops.

Interview Questions

• What makes us different from our competitors and why did you chose to interview with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't room for negotiation on salary. I tried but to no avail.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Wealth Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in March 2008.

Interview

One on one interview with the HR person who did not seem to know much about banking and seem to think that UBS is the only repputable bank in the world. Asked questions on backgroud with little knowlege of the industry. Interview questions were as follows 1. Tell us about yourself. Focus on the aspects of your experience that apply to this position. 2. Tell us about a situation where you convinced someone in a sales situation? 3. How would you motivate a team? 4. Why do you want to work with our firm? 5. Give us an example of your ability to work as part of a team. 6. What was your role? 7. How do you handle tension? 8. Give us an example of your ability to work under pressure? 9. What starting salary do you expect? 10. What can you offer to our firm? 11. Are you a leader or a follower? 12. How many hours would you like to work? 13. Of your past jobs, which job was your favorite? Which one did you enjoy the least? 14. What were your duties on your favorite job? What was challenging about the job and how did you deal with those challenges. 15. Do you have anything to add? Summarize by emphasize your qualifications as they apply to this job. Also cover anything you missed from your opening.

Interview Questions