Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UBS
- Intern (63)
- Wealth Management Intern (18)
- Analyst (16)
- Summer Analyst (16)
- UBS Wealth Management (16)
- Wealth Management (14)
- Business Analyst (14)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Operations Analyst (11)
- Financial Advisor (11)
- UBS Wealth Management Intern (8)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Investment Banking Analyst (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- Client Service Associate (6)
- Operations (6)
- Associate Director (5)
- IT Business Analyst (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Summer (5)
- Data Analyst (5)
- Quantitative Analyst (5)
- Director (5)
- Registered Client Service Associate (5)
- GTP (4)
- Client Advisor (4)
- IT Manager (4)
- Wealth Management Internship (4)
- PWM (3)
Wealth Management Internship Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at UBS in January 2013.
Completely behavioral and two very comfortable phone conversations. Tell your story well and weave your interest in Wealth Management into it. Ask good questions and be sure to do your research beforehand. If you can have at least one conversation with someone who has worked there or in the WM industry, you will have a much better idea of what you're talking about and whether or not you are genuinely interested.
- In response to a question I asked, the interviewer proceeded to tell me about her day to day tasks and how that fits in to the two internship tracks. She then asked me which one I thought would suit me better. I was too worried about what I was going to say next that I failed to completely pay attention to what she was saying. I somewhat stumbled to answer the question. Lesson learned: ALWAYS LISTEN WELL. Answer Question
3 weeks to review the offer
Other Interview Reviews for UBS
Wealth Management Internship InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at UBS in August 2010.
After applying online through the UBS careers website I was emailed and told that I had an interview slot the following week.
The interview basically consisted of personal questions, class research project information, availability, etc. A few fundamental questions were thrown in there, in addition to my personal feelings on the market and macro economic conditions
- Do you expect the the market to double dip as historical data suggest? Answer Question
Wealth Management Internship InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.
First consisted of a brief phone interview, and scheduled an in person interview.
- Tell me a time when you were under a lot of stress, how did you deal with it? Answer Question
Wealth Management Internship InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.
I found the position through a university carrier management service. I was contacted within three days of applying. The interview itself was in two parts. First part was a one on one interview with the person who first contacted me. The second part of the interview was a talk with the head of that particular branch of the UBS Wealth Management Group.