UBS Wealth Management Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS in July 2013.

1 round of face-to-face interview with the team leader and manager. Interview was straight to the point, asking for past work experience. Few of the typical interview questions. Explained briefly on the work requirements. Took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What difficulties did you face in your previous in your previous job and how you deal/ overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UBS in April 2013.

Reached out to one of the alumni and he gave me the first round. It was a really chill conversation. He asked me about why pwm and why ubs. Then I moved to the second round which is to the office visit. Talked to few analysts associates and VPs. People are really nice and they are all basically behavioral. Got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to change your life if given another chance   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Interview with wealth manager, just about my background primarily

Wealth Management Interview

first round, phone interview, I applied the Singapore office, and they give me this 30 min interview over calling me in the morning. One of my classmate got through the 1st round interview and the chance to go to New York for 2nd round, still wait for the result. I thought the reason I didn't prepare well is not successfully present the advantage I have and showing my skills

Interview Questions
    • you don't have any experience relevant to risk management,?   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UBS.

For the regional offices the interview and applicaiton process is not as difficult or competitive. Usually, your interview will be with the branch manager. It is a great starting place though and great experience. The interview is probably 95% behavioral. So, just know your story, your reasoning, and what you want in the future.

Behavioral and technical questions

Wealth Management Interview

I interviewed with manager, it was only 30 minutes or so; asked me about my resume, why I was interested, very general behavioral questions. That was a phone interview, and the manager didn't end up working with me, she was more of an office manager. The people I worked with (the team I was in) actually didn't interview me at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in February 2012.

Interviewers were great people, some of the nicest I met in the industry. Interview wasn't difficult really, just more behaviorial than technical and consisted of 2, 30 minute one-on-one interviews. Advice: if they offer a pre-interview reception, attend it. It's a good way to meet the interviewers before hand and get to know them

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you had to work in a team in a project and something went wrong   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in February 2011.

Ask based on the resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UBS in September 2011.

I was asked why UBS, why wealth management, how do you see the wealth mangement landscape, and basic competency questions.

These included, tell me a time when you hyave had to deal with an awkward person? How did you deal with this?
    Tell me about a time when you have had to make a decision with less than perfect information? What would you do differently if you had do it over?

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a awkward person and how did you dela with this?   Answer Question