UC Berkeley

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Intern Interview

Berkeley, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UC Berkeley in August 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my application over the summer, and got an interview within a couple of days. The employer asked a lot of questions about my experience and technical knowledge. She also threw some case questions at me and asked what my marketing approaches would be, as well as how I see the future of social media in general.

Interview Question – What do you think is the social media channel that will be the next big thing? Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. It was a student job, and the pay as well as conditions were great. Love the job to this day!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UC Berkeley

Worked for UC Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UC Berkeley Social Media Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UC Berkeley employees and interview candidates.