UC Davis Interview Questions

2.7

Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at UC Davis in August 2011.

It was a panel interview very professional, questions were from HR dept, given a point system. There were 6 people on the panel and each person asked a question. At the end you ask your questions. Took approximately 1 hr

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a conflict you had with either a surgeon, manager or co-worker   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UC Davis in June 2014.

1. They will introduce what you will be doing in the job.
    2. Then some very typical interview questions.
    3. There are two interviewer for the whole process.
    4. They will ask for your certificates(any kinds that you put on your resume).

Interview Questions
    • What kind of environment you would like to be working in?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UC Davis in January 2015.

I met with three people who work for the executive that I would have been assigned to. It was a round robin style of questioning and was somewhat informal and very pleasant. Everyone was very professional and approachable.

We spoke together for over an hour and I was able to explain my experience, skills and interest in the job as it would tie together nicely with the demands of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    • My experience that qualifies me for the role.   View Answer

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UC Davis in February 2014.

It's not too long, but the questions are really about what kind of person that you are and how you would handle specific situations. Be yourself and come in with a very open mind. Most importantly, Student Housing is looking for an individual who's both a team player and leader that's always willing to learn.

GSR Interview

phone interview: ask some basic questions about what I am doing during my master degree
    and my interests
    also tell me the projects that I will be doing during my phd period
    not difficult quesitons

Student App Developer Interview

You'll be asked about your personal interests, past projects. Nothing technical. They want to get to know you and you should ask what kind of position they are specifically looking for.

AA III Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UC Davis in November 2014.

I was called for an interview a few days after the job posting closed. You interview with a panel of three people and they as many behavioral questions. I believe that they already have someone internal they want to hire and just interview out side applicants per policy.

Interview Questions
    • How to you handel multiple task with strict deadlines?   Answer Question

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UC Davis.

Working for the Information Center for the Environment required rigorous response to a host of questions related to public policies, programs and workplace preferences. Do your homework and review key articles by Project Manager staff and professors associated with ICE.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to provide an example of working with advocates to use science to better inform their decision making process.   View Answer
    private

Technical Floor Staff III Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UC Davis in August 2014.

Laid back interview with a panel of 2 members of middle management and a veteran student employee. Basic 10 behavioral questions such as what is your greatest weakness, if you disagreed with your boss with a method how would you go about it etc...
    Emphasis on promptness and not being late, makes sense for a student employee job like this.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness and how has that affected you in a work situation?   View Answer
    No negotiation all UC Davis student payroll is fixed.

Student Assistant III Interview

Applied on Aggie Joblink and got an interview in about 3 weeks. The questions were all behavioral, not technical. The people are extremely nice about everything, so don't be nervous or hesitate to apply.

Interview Questions
    Standard hourly rate for students.