UC Davis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant
Davis, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at UC Davis in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted by email for an interview by the administrative assistant. I called back and scheduled an in person interview for the following week. I was interviewed by the two PIs of the laboratory as well as the administrative assistant. Everyone was very friendly. I was asked basic questions including tell me about yourself and questions regarding the responsibilities of the position. The interview was followed by a tour of the laboratory by the PIs and I met some of the postdocs on the tour.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with grant writing and preparations?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UC Davis

Worked for UC Davis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UC Davis Lab Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UC Davis employees and interview candidates.