UC Davis Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Davis, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UC Davis in March 2007.

I applied using the online application service at the University. I was emailed and offered a selection of dates for an interview. The interview lasted 20-30 minutes, and was basically three managers/coworkers asking scripted questions in turn. Just relax and give the information they want to hear. Don't sound forced, keep it natural - they are trying to see if they can stand working in close proximity to you for the foreseeable future. Following the interview, I was given a tour of the facilities, and was pleased by the atmosphere and general friendliness of the staff. I was contacted, again by email, with an official offer within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time when you were faced with a difficult situation, and how you overcame that situation?   Answer Question
Negotiating is very dangerous when dealing with certain managers, I've found. Tread lightly.

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Laboratory Assistant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UC Davis in August 2010.

Applied online and was contacted by email regarding an interview. Went to 1 on 1 interview and was offered position about a week later

Interview Questions

Worked for UC Davis? Contribute to the Community!