UC Davis Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.6

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with three people who work for the executive that I would have been assigned to. It was a round robin style of questioning and was somewhat informal and very pleasant. Everyone was very professional and approachable.

We spoke together for over an hour and I was able to explain my experience, skills and interest in the job as it would tie together nicely with the demands of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• My experience that qualifies me for the role.   1 Answer

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Working for the Information Center for the Environment required rigorous response to a host of questions related to public policies, programs and workplace preferences. Do your homework and review key articles by Project Manager staff and professors associated with ICE.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to provide an example of working with advocates to use science to better inform their decision making process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

private

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

1. They will introduce what you will be doing in the job.
    2. Then some very typical interview questions.
    3. There are two interviewer for the whole process.
    4. They will ask for your certificates(any kinds that you put on your resume).

Interview Questions

• What kind of environment you would like to be working in?   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by a board of about 10 employees. A portion of the interview is requiring the interviewee to teach material to the board. Following the teaching portion of the interview are behavioral/personality type questions.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you most qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It's not too long, but the questions are really about what kind of person that you are and how you would handle specific situations. Be yourself and come in with a very open mind. Most importantly, Student Housing is looking for an individual who's both a team player and leader that's always willing to learn.

Programmer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online through the UC Davis website and was contacted via email to schedule an interview after about two weeks. The interview was with a panel of three people. It was a pretty relaxed and light-hearted atmosphere, overall. After a single interview, I received an offer after a few days.

Interview Questions

• A good deal of definitions and terminology tested rather than coding ability.   Answer Question

Programmer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I received their call to interview 1 week after applying for this job. The Interview was about 20 questions. The interview was conducted by 5 people. The main Interview person was good, but the other people didn't seem competent. One of the panel person was drawing flowers on his paper instead of writing notes about interview.

Producer/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel, 4 people in the department, one from anther department. I was asked mostly technical questions, but then some about my experience and working style. The interview was scripted, all the questions were pre-written, and the same questions were asked of all candidates. I heard back a week later.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions were the technical questions - very specific cases about audio-video special cases and scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than I was expecting, so I was not the strongest negotiator. I asked for one step above what they offered me. (UC job pay grades are in "steps")

Lead Java Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position on their website. After a few days, they arranged a phone interview, which lasted about 30 minutes. The interview is technical oriented. The questions are mostly focused on Java, JSP and Spring MVC.

Interview Questions

• How do you pass variables between two JSP pages and how do you do it between a controller servlet and a JSP page?   1 Answer

Ad Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial communication then two interviews. Had to start as an ad representative.

Interview Questions

• How will you increase revenue.   1 Answer