UCLA

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at UCLA in May 2013.

Interview Details – The phone came right on the dot and my interviewer, James from UCLA, started off by giving me a brief overview of the position. Questions were simple as he just asked "What do you know about Yelp/the position?" "Why do you want to work here?" His questions were fine, but he was EXTREMELY rude on the phone that took me very much off guard and nervous. Especially in terms of tone and attitude, which was a bit unprofessional, in my opinion. If you interview with him, just beware!

Interview Question – He asked me if I knew who some basketball coach was from UCLA and when I answered no, his tone of voice became even more derogatory.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UCLA

Worked for UCLA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UCLA Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UCLA employees and interview candidates.