UCLA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Analyst Interview

Administrative Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UCLA in February 2008.

Interview Details – First Telephone followed by Face to Face

Interview Question – Given Analytical Questions.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Analyst Interview

Administrative Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at UCLA in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was weeks after I applied online before I was contacted about an interview. Then there were more weeks before the second interview, this time with two other people. Then another week passed before I was told about a phone interview with yet another employee, this time for specific details about a particular area of my experience. Finally, nearly three months after I applied, I was offered the position. The hiring manager told me that HR was very slow in getting to the phase where the job could actually be filled.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told that the high end of the stated salary ranges are not available to new employees, that they're the highest pay that can be offered someone in that position regardless of their length of service. No idea whether that's true, but be prepared. I was caught off guard by that and ended up with a lower salary than I wanted. (But the benefits are great.)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UCLA

Worked for UCLA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UCLA Administrative Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UCLA employees and interview candidates.