UCLA Administrative Analyst Interview Questions

Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

It was weeks after I applied online before I was contacted about an interview. Then there were more weeks before the second interview, this time with two other people. Then another week passed before I was told about a phone interview with yet another employee, this time for specific details about a particular area of my experience. Finally, nearly three months after I applied, I was offered the position. The hiring manager told me that HR was very slow in getting to the phase where the job could actually be filled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that the high end of the stated salary ranges are not available to new employees, that they're the highest pay that can be offered someone in that position regardless of their length of service. No idea whether that's true, but be prepared. I was caught off guard by that and ended up with a lower salary than I wanted. (But the benefits are great.)

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

First Telephone followed by Face to Face

Interview Questions

• Given Analytical Questions.   1 Answer