UCLA Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Updated Jul 30, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Found it on the listing. Just behavioral questions and it was actually mostly conversational

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UCLA in September 2013.

I applied through the UCLA job portal website for students and was contacted through email about 1.5 weeks later asking to come in for an in-person interview. The interview was pretty simple and straight forward, and the supervisor was very friendly! A week after I interviewed, I was offered the position via email.

Interview Questions
    • How will your past job experience allow you to succeed in this roll?   Answer Question
    No negotiation since the salary was pretty high.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UCLA in January 2008.

This was an assistant position in the UCLA School of Theatre Television and Film. Was told I was overqualified but to my background as a TV news producer and public relations manager. Although the University is huge, the department is rather small relatively speaking and seemed very underfunded and behind the times as far as office equipment, administration, and processes.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the position?   View Answer
    • What are your professional goals for the future.   View Answer