UCLA Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This was for an entry-level position so only job requirements and schedule was discussed. My responsibilities were explained in general terms. I was introduced to everyone in the office and talked a little bit about myself and my background. Because I was referred by a previous employee, the process was very quick and not difficult at all. I was asked to do HR paperwork at the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Found it on the listing. Just behavioral questions and it was actually mostly conversational

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UCLA in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through the UCLA job portal website for students and was contacted through email about 1.5 weeks later asking to come in for an in-person interview. The interview was pretty simple and straight forward, and the supervisor was very friendly! A week after I interviewed, I was offered the position via email.

Interview Questions

• How will your past job experience allow you to succeed in this roll?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since the salary was pretty high.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

This was an assistant position in the UCLA School of Theatre Television and Film. Was told I was overqualified but to my background as a TV news producer and public relations manager. Although the University is huge, the department is rather small relatively speaking and seemed very underfunded and behind the times as far as office equipment, administration, and processes.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the position?   1 Answer
    • What are your professional goals for the future.   1 Answer