UCLA Administrative Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in UCLA, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at UCLA (UCLA, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was hired by a temp agency for a 2 month assignment.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the website address and to interpret acronyms that I was unaware of during the interview. They also tested me on a type of software they use in the office.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in UCLA, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UCLA (UCLA, CA).

Interview

Weirdest interview ever. Wore a suit with tie to the interview and was told to never do that again. Was insulted by one of the 4 interviewers - later I was told that she wanted her friend to get the job!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being insulted over the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more than what they offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UCLA (Westwood, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied in early January, received a call two weeks later to come in for an interview. Day of the interview sat down with two people, then met with another personal seperately. Was then offered the job the very next day. Very quick process and nice people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one last thing that will make me want to hire you....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took a bit of a pay cut from previous job, but opportunity is better. I was able to negotiate a little to an amount that i am comfortable with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

They want you to stay as long as possible. Say that you plan to stay here for 5+ years and you'll get hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Phone call.