UCLA

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UCLA in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, was then called for interview. It was a long 2 day process starting early morning with breakfast interview, then a series of 1-on-1s (about 30/50 minutes each), then a presentation then more meetings -- and was treated to dinner (both evenings).
Very tiring process, but everyone was very friendly and nobody was quite 'out to get me'. Very cordial and interesting talks on all the 1-on-1 meetings.

Interview Question – What do you want me to remember about you that should make you stand out?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went back and forth a few times, there were some issues I needed to resolve before accepting. Everything was very smooth.

Worked for UCLA? Contribute to the Community!