UCLA Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Job Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at UCLA Health.

it was pretty easy, just got asked about school, what kind of activities I was involved in in school and what kind of former experience I have had. Pretty standard. The interviewer was really nice and she hired me on the spot. Overall, there was no difficulty at all and I had a good experience with both the interview process and initiation process.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation because it was for work study

Senior Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at UCLA Health.

I received an email requesting an interview; they provided one day with three times. Immediately, I responded with my available time. The day before the interview, I received an email stating they needed to reschedule due to an emergency. I came a week later. The interview was very informal. I met with one person in her office for approximately 20 mins; she was very friendly, asked general questions about my background and gave me details about the position. Then I interviewed with someone else. She was also friendly and the questions were basically the same. Overall, the interview went well besides asking me if I had any children. I won't know for another month their decision, but I'm assuming since I answered honestly that I probably won't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I interviewed with two people separately and both asked me if I had children. I answered honestly, but thought it was completely innappropriate.   Answer Question

Temporary Data Entry Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UCLA Health in August 2012.

Hospital Employee Labor Pool, aka H.E.L.P.staffs.com, posted an ad on Craigslist. Recruiter had me take an online data entry test, the results of which I emailed back to her. Two weeks later, an interview date was set for the following day at the offices of UCLA Health System, Faculty Practice Group.

My interviewer at UCLA Health System, Faculty Practice Group was wearing jeans.She read from a 3 page script which I could clearly see. She skipped over some questions and scribbled my responses hurriedly and illegibly. My travel time to get to this interview was longer than the actual interview, which was a mere 10 minutes tops. I wasn't asked if I had any questions, nor did she bother bother to remind me to see the receptionist for validation. I don't expect the courtesy of a call one way or another from either the agency or UCLA.

While I found the interviewer rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional, I was glad she didn't prolong the process. It was a waste of gas and a waste of time. I don't know why an interview was set up with someone who clearly didn't want to conduct one.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at UCLA Health in February 2012.

Panel interview, One on One and more one on one

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UCLA Health in January 2012.

Initially, the prospective department calls you to schedule a group interview. After successful completion, they call once again for a 1:1 in person interview to meet with the principal investigator (PI). If you are selected for the position, the lab manager calls you within the week. The process usually takes around 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Since it's an office job they want to make sure you are smart, flexible and likeable.   Answer Question
    After going through 2 interview rounds, the lab manager called regarding the job offer.

Principal Trainer EHR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UCLA Health in August 2011.

You will be submitted to a committee via the HR Department. Many recruiting vendors are submitting candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Depending on which part of the project you are being hired to work, you must be able to speak accurately to past writings, trainings, and actual processes in the software.   View Answer
    Standard process - we both had a mutual number and came to terms quickly. I was hired the following day and then the longer process was the background check, health check, and verifying my certifications.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UCLA Health in June 2011.

Lady was kind and nice but I did not like the process.

Interview Questions
    • What leadership role do you find yourself most comfortable in?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UCLA Health in April 2011.

A panel interview. There were 8 interviewers. Mostly went over my background, the position itself.

Interview Questions
    • The question was simple. Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to change your job?   View Answer

Lab Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UCLA Health in November 2010.

2 parts of interview

first part was done by HR of the dept, then 2nd part was done by PI and post docs. it went pretty well.

Interview Questions

Worked for UCLA Health? Contribute to the Community!