UCLA Health

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Interview

RN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UCLA Health in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Interview- think of it as a personality inventory.
1:1 Interview- Occurred in HR dept; had interview with unit manager, asked nursing related questions. Interview was timed to 15 minutes (made it seem very formal, impersonal, several other people were interviewing, reminded me of speed dating =\ )
Overall: Although I felt like I did well on my interview, I was not offered a position. UCLA is an amazing facility, however, the impersonal atmosphere of the interview (it was timed resulting in no time to build rapport with the interviewer, it was located at an offsite building so couldn't see the unit or get a feel for the atmosphere of the work environment, etc) made me feel like I was just a "number". To this day, I am still indifferent about UCLA as a workplace, although they are an AMAZING hospital and offer AMAZING benefits, the impersonal, imposing atmosphere of the interview made me feel as if, even if I was hired I would not be happy working there...

Interview Question – Most difficult patient experience, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UCLA Health? Contribute to the Community!

UCLA Health Videos

UCLA Health – Why Work for Us?

​​For more than half a century, UCLA Health has provided the best in healthcare and the latest in medical technology to the people of Los Angeles and throughout the world. Comprised of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UCLA Health RN interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UCLA Health employees and interview candidates.