UCLA Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UCLA.

Interview

I visited UCLA during my PhD and the Prof. that supervised me during this period offered me to join his group after I finished my PhD

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

E-mail and Telephonic interview.
    Interview was basically directed towards hiring position requirements and my background to solve those needs. Questions were mostly technical and my previous experiences. Apart for that general questions were asked to evaluate my work attitude, leadership and needs. I think I was evaluated if I have enough background experience to work in this position and my ability to satisfy the position needs.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very difficult for me.. It was general questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was much to negotiate. Deep background research needed before applying to your recruiter.