UCO Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at UCO Bank

IT Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UCO Bank.

Online Written exam include Reaoning,Quants,English and technical knowledge(oracle and netwoeking mostly). After clearing written u have 2 go through interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UCO Bank in December 2012.

as a assistant manager i face very dificult but i solve them on the spot because i have banking knowledge, many time i take training from our bank for better customer services.

Interview Questions
    • i have cheque book scarcity some time but customer not agreed with me.customer has been lodge a complain to zonal office   View Answer
    i leave uco bank & joined them because if uco bank is do not right justice in favour with me

MT Grade II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UCO Bank in December 2011.

easy

no negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

College campus drive, GD and PI

Interview Questions
    • No such type of questions asked to me, mostly related to my field of study apart from some HR questions   Answer Question
    Not much as it is a central government undertaking

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UCO Bank in May 2011.

As this is a PSU , it 1st declared its vacancy and took written exam for shortlisting candidates for interview.
    the interview panel was a group of 3 people of the bank itself. They asked questions regarding subjects studied in the graduation and banking terms. It was overall a simple and friendly interview..

Interview Questions
    • Think of a situation , your staff members are very efficient and they completed all the work before the completion of working hour . How would you utilize the remaining half / one hour ?   Answer Question
    As it is was PSU , no negotiations regarding salary.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at UCO Bank in May 2011.

Written Test followed by Interview

Interview Questions
    • How will you use your knowledge of chemistry in banking industry?   View Answer