UCSF Medical Center

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Hospital Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UCSF Medical Center in March 2007.

I applied online. I also sent my resume in to the hiring managers. I received a call from the hiring supervisor; he spoke with me over the phone and asked me to go in for an interview. After he told me about the position and what they're hoping to find, we agreed on terms of employment. I was interbiwed by two other people. The hiring manager and the head of the department. I was employed. They had to do a background check. I came to be trained for two days and thereafter I started my regular employment.

Interview Questions
The letter of acceptance came via email. I had to sign and fax it in. Before accepting, I played hard to get and it paid off by a couple of dollars which was very significant for me at that time.