UCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.7

Data Modeler Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UCare (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview was participated by Hiring Manager and One other Person. This other person was the "Technical Screener". They ended up monopolizing the conversation and were working off of a Script. Didn't read my Profile and asked random questions that had little to bearing on the profile.

Interview Questions

• What Metadata Repository have you used at previous engagement ?   1 Answer

Community Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UCare (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview seemed positive until the end interviewer gave next steps in the hiring process then it seemed to change. Interviewer gave suggestions to keep interviewing and look at other jobs. I asked if I was still being considered for the job and was told yes. But at that point I felt that interviewer wasnt being truthful. I would rather they be honest at that point and provide information and feedback about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you share a difficult work situation on the job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Customer Srevice Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCare (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Very good process. I loved interviewing with the team. They were all so pleasant to talk to, it was very easy to talk to them. Very relaxed atmosphere. I love the environment culture. What I like most about is the first impression I received coming in. I was greeted in a very pleasant way. I had a 1:1 with the CEO of the company, she is very easy to talk to as well.

Interview Questions

• What skills would you bring to the position?   1 Answer