UDR Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.6

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UDR.

Interview

Took 2 days, not impressed with the interview process at all. Manager took me for a fool. Lied, ego present and insulted me by considering I apply for other companies. Her reaction once she realized I am aware was priceless. Seriously underestimated me.Interview took 45 mins and was very simple.

Interview Questions

• Who are your 2 favorite supervisors from your past?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UDR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at UDR (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

What are your weaknesses and how would you help fix a tenants dissatisfaction?

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome outdated appliances and describe a work day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UDR (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Be ready for a lengthy and often redundant hiring process. You will get several calls for appointments, wait for a while after showing up and then grilled by a defensive female or gay male. Nothing against gay people, but professionalism should exist at all times.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation really.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at UDR in June 2013.

Interview

Interview lasted about a half hour, the interviewer asked good questions, and it was a friendly atmosphere. They did take two weeks to get back to me with an offer, and the position originally was part time with no benefits, but they figured out a way to make it full time with benefits, but overall a great experience with them.

Interview Questions

Site was too far away from where I lived

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

Interview

Managers really focus on asking you those questions about what you can bring to the position. They focus a lot on figuring out how much you can really bring and how little they will need to train you. Good thing I knew a lot, because I didn't receive any direct training after being hired. They will usually ask you to give them a tour of the property just to see if you're quick on your feet.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? The most cliche question ever and is hard in any job position or interview. Just be honest and say, "I think I'm pretty well-rounded, but I can always get better, I'm sure." Worst case scenario is that you'll get a laugh with the cliche answer to the cliche question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No frills, but it was to the point and non-negotiable.