UDR Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UDR in April 2014.

What are your weaknesses and how would you help fix a tenants dissatisfaction?

Interview Questions
  • How do you overcome outdated appliances and describe a work day?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UDR

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UDR.

Be ready for a lengthy and often redundant hiring process. You will get several calls for appointments, wait for a while after showing up and then grilled by a defensive female or gay male. Nothing against gay people, but professionalism should exist at all times.

No negotiation really.

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UDR in June 2013.

Interview lasted about a half hour, the interviewer asked good questions, and it was a friendly atmosphere. They did take two weeks to get back to me with an offer, and the position originally was part time with no benefits, but they figured out a way to make it full time with benefits, but overall a great experience with them.

Interview Questions

Site was too far away from where I lived

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UDR.

Managers really focus on asking you those questions about what you can bring to the position. They focus a lot on figuring out how much you can really bring and how little they will need to train you. Good thing I knew a lot, because I didn't receive any direct training after being hired. They will usually ask you to give them a tour of the property just to see if you're quick on your feet.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? The most cliche question ever and is hard in any job position or interview. Just be honest and say, "I think I'm pretty well-rounded, but I can always get better, I'm sure." Worst case scenario is that you'll get a laugh with the cliche answer to the cliche question.   Answer Question
    No frills, but it was to the point and non-negotiable.

Worked for UDR? Contribute to the Community!