UEI Career Services Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Career Services Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UEI in August 2011.

I was invited to a group interview. Open ended questions were involved as well as public speaking skills assessed. I was then called back to a second group interview that was $ paid$ and took two days. After discussing the culture, direction, and school philosophy I was ready and eager to begin working at the college. It was a lengthy process, a lot of competition, you basically had to sell yourself over and over again. Not bad if you enjoy sales, which I do. I got offered the position and accepted. All I can say is that the environment is pretty hostile because of high turnover and IT is a sales position. Numbers are all that matter. The employees that have been there for a while become very disencouraged and so do the grads. Because they consistely fire people, you cant build relationships with people that you will not see in the near future. The operation needs more organization and time to develop and sharpen skills.

Interview Questions
No negotiating. If you are not ready to work, don't apply.

Other Interview Reviews for UEI

Career Services Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at UEI in March 2011.

The first day was a short introduction in front of a group, followed by a few questions. If you made it past this phase, there was a two day paid training/interview process. Most of this was training you how to do sales in order to communicate better with businesses. It was grueling, but not bad since it was paid.

Activities included creating 10 second and 30 second commercials, discussing strategies for networking, and how to approach businesses.

Interview Questions
    • How would you create a pipeline between yourself and employers   Answer Question

Worked for UEI? Contribute to the Community!