ULLINK

Relevance Date Difficulty

FIX Connectivity Engineer Interview

FIX Connectivity Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ULLINK.

Interview Details – Took 8 page written test and met the office manager. 8 page test was pretty basic stuff, find the java script error, explain a fix message, understand an sql statement and write one out.

Then went back to meet a few people and went back a 3rd time to meet some more people. Complete waste of time. They really do not know a good hard working employee if it was right under their noses. I would not waste my time interviewing more than one day since it does not lead anywhere.

Interview Question – if you had a rubix cube (3x3x3) how many cubes are on a rubix cube with 4x4x4 ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ULLINK in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had a written technical test (C#, JAVA, depending on what you apply for) in their office. A few days later, I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. I met with an HR person first and then the hiring manager and the team leader.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Scrum Master - Cluj-Napoca Interview

Scrum Master - Cluj-Napoca
Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ULLINK in February 2012.

Interview Details – Everything was good, but after the second interview, I was not contacted anymore by their HR department. I would have been expecting a positive or negative response... but nothing... I think that's unprofessional.

Interview Question – What phone do you have?
What was the last book you've read?
  Answer Question

Technocal Specialist Interview

Technocal Specialist
London, England (UK)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ULLINK in July 2009.

Interview Details – technical interview followed by manager round, Had a written test followed by an interview in first round

Interview Question – fix tags   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ULLINK in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview first. Then I was called to the office to complete a business and technical test. Following this I was recalled again for a series of interviews over several hours with peers and senior management. The position was offered to me via the agent an hour after leaving.

Interview Question – What are the key attributes of an execution?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – After being offered the position a salary was agreed and a written contract promised within 2 days. This deadline duly passed and Ullink declined to take any calls from myself or my agent to explain what had happened. After a couple of weeks I gave up trying. Extremely unprofessional.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Analyst Programmer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ULLINK in February 2009.

Interview Details – I got introduced through a recruitment agency. I had completed a written test which contains questions in different area. After that, I have interviewed with the Manager and Managing Director. The face-to-face interview mainly focus on my work experience and why and how I would be suitable for this role.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are suitable for this role?   Answer Question

Worked for ULLINK? Contribute to the Community!