ULLINK Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2014

3.1

FIX Connectivity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ULLINK.

Took 8 page written test and met the office manager. 8 page test was pretty basic stuff, find the java script error, explain a fix message, understand an sql statement and write one out.

Then went back to meet a few people and went back a 3rd time to meet some more people. Complete waste of time. They really do not know a good hard working employee if it was right under their noses. I would not waste my time interviewing more than one day since it does not lead anywhere.

Interview Questions
    • if you had a rubix cube (3x3x3) how many cubes are on a rubix cube with 4x4x4 ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ULLINK in December 2010.

I had a written technical test (C#, JAVA, depending on what you apply for) in their office. A few days later, I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. I met with an HR person first and then the hiring manager and the team leader.

Scrum Master Interview

Interview process was not very long, 2-3 weeks, 2 interviews: hr and technical. All interviewers were very proffesional, presentation of the company, questions from my side and theirs on expectations and finally was offered over email.

As expected

Scrum Master - Cluj-Napoca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ULLINK in February 2012.

Everything was good, but after the second interview, I was not contacted anymore by their HR department. I would have been expecting a positive or negative response... but nothing... I think that's unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • What phone do you have?
      What was the last book you've read?
        Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ULLINK in July 2010.

Phone interview first. Then I was called to the office to complete a business and technical test. Following this I was recalled again for a series of interviews over several hours with peers and senior management. The position was offered to me via the agent an hour after leaving.

Interview Questions

After being offered the position a salary was agreed and a written contract promised within 2 days. This deadline duly passed and Ullink declined to take any calls from myself or my agent to explain what had happened. After a couple of weeks I gave up trying. Extremely unprofessional.

Technocal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ULLINK in July 2009.

technical interview followed by manager round, Had a written test followed by an interview in first round

Analyst Programmer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at ULLINK in February 2009.

I got introduced through a recruitment agency. I had completed a written test which contains questions in different area. After that, I have interviewed with the Manager and Managing Director. The face-to-face interview mainly focus on my work experience and why and how I would be suitable for this role.