UMB Financial

UMB Financial Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UMB Financial in February 2012.

Put through 2 interviews to get declined. I had the feeling that the manager just wanted to consume his days with multiple interviews when he had no intention on filling the positions.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UMB Financial in April 2011.

Each company representative was personable and friendly. The personality test was the most difficult part, but the recruiter realized that and was very patient waiting for my responses.

Interview Questions
    • describe a time you (blank - job appropriate event) as a book with titles.   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at UMB Financial in December 2010.

I submitted my resume and was called back with 2 days. I scheduled my interview on a Friday. Had my initial interview which was with 2 managers. Then was asked to come back and have a second interview on the same day with the VP of IT.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly just your typical IT questions. Nothing was too easy and nothing was too hard. Granted I have been doing this line of work for 11 years at the time.   Answer Question
    Very simple

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UMB Financial in December 2009.

Met with hiring manager, then HR and hiring manager's boss. Very pleasant interview and the individuals were very pleasant. Took a test on their web-site when I first applied online. Then someone I know within UMB forwarded my resume to hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • No really unexpected questions on this interview   View Answer