UMB Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Service Desk Analyst
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UMB Financial in December 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and was called back with 2 days. I scheduled my interview on a Friday. Had my initial interview which was with 2 managers. Then was asked to come back and have a second interview on the same day with the VP of IT.

Interview Question – Honestly just your typical IT questions. Nothing was too easy and nothing was too hard. Granted I have been doing this line of work for 11 years at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UMB Financial in February 2012.

Interview Details – Put through 2 interviews to get declined. I had the feeling that the manager just wanted to consume his days with multiple interviews when he had no intention on filling the positions.

Interview Questions

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UMB Financial in April 2011.

Interview Details – Each company representative was personable and friendly. The personality test was the most difficult part, but the recruiter realized that and was very patient waiting for my responses.

Interview Question – describe a time you (blank - job appropriate event) as a book with titles.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Kansas City, MO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at UMB Financial in December 2009.

Interview Details – Met with hiring manager, then HR and hiring manager's boss. Very pleasant interview and the individuals were very pleasant. Took a test on their web-site when I first applied online. Then someone I know within UMB forwarded my resume to hiring manager.

Interview Question – No really unexpected questions on this interview   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UMB Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UMB Financial interview questions and advice in Kansas City, MO. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by UMB Financial employees and interview candidates.