UMB Financial

Very Easy Interview

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UMB Financial in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was emailed within 45 minute of submitting my online application and skills tests (there were 2 skills tests), and set up a phone interview for later that week. My phone interview with a member of HR led to an invitation to come to an interview session the following week. The had a set day of interviews for several open positions and when I arrived I had a panel interview with 3 branch managers. They asked standard questions and had me tell three stories about my customer service experience. The HR member contacted me within 2 business days of the panel interview and extended an offer. They were all professional, courteous, and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you built an excellent customer relationship.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about something you did that you consider a success.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was competitive, so I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UMB Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UMB Financial interview questions and advice in Saint Louis, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UMB Financial employees and interview candidates.