UMC Interview Questions

2.4

Charge Nurse, RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at UMC in February 2011.

Process took much too long, from application, response, interview, to decision. Panel interview with typical behavioral based interview questions in addition to others.

Interview Questions
    • No really particularly surprising, unexpected or difficult questions if you are experienced with interviews.   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

The process took a day - interviewed at UMC in August 2009.

Referred by an employee. Applied online. Interviewed with Dept Mgr. Interview went well but internal candidate was offered job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an experience where you were able to solve an issue in a positive way. What was the issue and solution.   Answer Question
    • This position requires interfacing with a number of departments on a daily basis, how will you prioritize competing demands?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at UMC in October 2012.

Submit resume, after 1 months proceed to Skype interview.
    Was interviewed by 2 different department, both hiring manager did not ask me difficult questions, or say, not well prepared to test my skills, mostly focus on personality.
    Get offer after 1 month.

Interview Questions
    • Nearly no unexpected question, chatting most of the time.
      No standardize evaluation process for interviewing candidates (For PT department)
        Answer Question
    HR not accept any bargain on pay for candidate without working experience. Pay follows company's rule.

Thin Film Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at UMC.

Interviewed by representative of Hiring Manager who was absent at that time. Asked to give a brief introduction and why I am fit for the job. Abilities and skills that I have which will put me in an advantage to secure the job.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UMC in December 2011.

Well structured method of questioning

Interview Questions

Worked for UMC? Contribute to the Community!