UMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Charge Nurse, RN Interview

Charge Nurse, RN
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UMC in February 2011.

Interview Details – Process took much too long, from application, response, interview, to decision. Panel interview with typical behavioral based interview questions in addition to others.

Interview Question – No really particularly surprising, unexpected or difficult questions if you are experienced with interviews.   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

HRIS Analyst
Jackson, MS

The process took a day - interviewed at UMC in August 2009.

Interview Details – Referred by an employee. Applied online. Interviewed with Dept Mgr. Interview went well but internal candidate was offered job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you were able to solve an issue in a positive way. What was the issue and solution.   Answer Question
  • This position requires interfacing with a number of departments on a daily basis, how will you prioritize competing demands?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at UMC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Submit resume, after 1 months proceed to Skype interview.
Was interviewed by 2 different department, both hiring manager did not ask me difficult questions, or say, not well prepared to test my skills, mostly focus on personality.
Get offer after 1 month.

Interview Question – Nearly no unexpected question, chatting most of the time.
No standardize evaluation process for interviewing candidates (For PT department)
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR not accept any bargain on pay for candidate without working experience. Pay follows company's rule.

Thin Film Equipment Engineer Interview

Thin Film Equipment Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UMC.

Interview Details – Interviewed by representative of Hiring Manager who was absent at that time. Asked to give a brief introduction and why I am fit for the job. Abilities and skills that I have which will put me in an advantage to secure the job.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are fit for the job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UMC in December 2011.

Interview Details – Well structured method of questioning

Interview Question – Synchronising   View Answer

Worked for UMC? Contribute to the Community!