UMass Medical School Research Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worcester, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at UMass Medical School in January 2010.

The interview process was very easy an informal in my particular case. I was contacted via email asking to set up a phone interview, where I spoke directly with the person who became my supervisor. He explained the job to me, and did not ask extensive questions (I was expecting to have to explain myself much more). At the end he asked if this was something I was interested in, which obviously I was. He set up a 1 on 1 interview for later that week. I came in and spoke mainly with him, though he did introduce me to some other members of the lab. Again, this was very casual. After checking my references, I received an offer from the school, pending a check on my degree status. That went through very quickly and I started the job in a matter of weeks.

Interview Questions

Worked for UMass Medical School? Contribute to the Community!