UMass Medical School

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Worcester, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UMass Medical School in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very easy an informal in my particular case. I was contacted via email asking to set up a phone interview, where I spoke directly with the person who became my supervisor. He explained the job to me, and did not ask extensive questions (I was expecting to have to explain myself much more). At the end he asked if this was something I was interested in, which obviously I was. He set up a 1 on 1 interview for later that week. I came in and spoke mainly with him, though he did introduce me to some other members of the lab. Again, this was very casual. After checking my references, I received an offer from the school, pending a check on my degree status. That went through very quickly and I started the job in a matter of weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous work   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UMass Medical School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UMass Medical School Research Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UMass Medical School employees and interview candidates.