UNC Charlotte Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.7

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview

I was contacted by a consultancy firm for the position at UNCC. I had 2 rounds of phone interview and the entire process took about 3 weeks +. I got the job offer and than they had to run a background check and that took almost a week or so. In my 2 rounds of interview, one of them was with a group of team members that I had to work with if they offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Didn't find any question that difficult and it was a long time ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Interview

based on gpa and performance. ask questions on the courses you take . Also be prepared on basic C and matlab related stuff. Based on projects done during course work .

Visual Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UNC Charlotte in January 2015.

Interview

There was a interview with two people and they let me know within a couple days. That interviews at lease 4 other people and decided to offer me a whole new position, based on my experience and portfolio.

Interview Questions

• What did you not like about your pass job?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview

The interview was via Skype. People were very nice, respectful, and interested to hear more about my background. We had a short phone interview before they selected Skype candidates. The Skype interview lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I might deal with a certain client issue and how I might supervise someone working with that client issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not any negotiation. As a university, they could only offer the package that had been pre-approved. It includes health insurance, sick is nice.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Only technical interview was held

Marketing and Communication Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Basic STAR questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Work Study

UNC Charlotte Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• some major questions like statistical and regression questions/   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UNC Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

They look for your GPA in the previous semester and qualify you based on your experience and the courses you have taken. The interview was easy and was a cake walk.

Student Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at UNC Charlotte in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was me meeting with my boss and submitting samples of my work and a link to my website.

Interview Questions

• There was not any really difficult questions it was all very personable.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview with details related to my bachelors degree and work experience.