UNC Charlotte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in June 2013.

Interview Details – They look for your GPA in the previous semester and qualify you based on your experience and the courses you have taken. The interview was easy and was a cake walk.

Statistics Instructor Interview

Statistics Instructor
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in March 2013.

Interview Details – Nothing unusual. They asked you to 'teach' a class in front of a committee and then they gave suggestions.They may also asked you basic statistics questions and some behavior questions, just relax.

Interview Question – NO, just general questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing to negotiate. all there

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Charlotte, NC

I interviewed at UNC Charlotte in January 2014.

Interview Details – Only technical interview was held

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant   Answer Question

Math Instrcutor Interview

Math Instrcutor
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in August 2012.

Interview Details – basic math and statistics question; previous teaching experience, following your resume; have a lecture as a real class.

Interview Question – no, pretty normal   Answer Question

UNC Charlotte Graduate Assistant Interview

UNC Charlotte Graduate Assistant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in July 2013.

Interview Details – email

Interview Question – some major questions like statistical and regression questions/   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Student Designer Interview

Student Designer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was me meeting with my boss and submitting samples of my work and a link to my website.

Interview Question – There was not any really difficult questions it was all very personable.   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Online application and cover letter. Application includes brief essay question
2. Phone interview. They ask: Why this job? What do you think your primary duties will be? What experiences do you have that make you qualified? Why UNC Charlotte? What experiences are you looking to get out of this job?
3. In-person interview. Be prepared for about four hours of interviews. I had a 1:1 interview for about 50 minutes, immediately followed by an interview 3:1 for another hour. I got a short break and then the process repeated, this time a 3:1 and then another 1:1 each for 45 min to an hour.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time at work when there was an urgent or emergency situation. How did you handle it, and do you think you could have handled it better? How does this apply to the position for which you are currently being considered?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating.

Marketing and Communication Assistant Interview

Marketing and Communication Assistant
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UNC Charlotte.

Interview Details – Basic STAR questions

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Work Study

Risk Analyst Intern Interview

Risk Analyst Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UNC Charlotte in September 2012.

Interview Details – Referred, then interview by a panel ( Assoc. Vice Chancellor RMSS, Director of RM&I, Risk Management Analyst)

Interview Question – What do you plan on getting from your time here? (AVC RMSS)   View Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant

Interviewed at UNC Charlotte

Interview Details – It was a phone interview with details related to my bachelors degree and work experience.

Interview Question – You should have basic knowledge in your field.   Answer Question

Worked for UNC Charlotte? Contribute to the Community!