UNC Health Care

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clerk Interview

Clerk

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UNC Health Care in July 2010.

Interview Details – I found the job on the employer's website. I easily filled out the application online and was called the next day. I had an interview about a week later at the HR office of the hospital. The office was nice and professional. The first thing I did was to take a behavioral exam which was followed by an interview with a HR recruiter. She was very nice and wanted to make me feel comfortable. After this, I met with different department managers for more behavioral questions. I waited a few days and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• What is something you can do to organize massive amounts of information that is fairly inexpensive?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UNC Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UNC Health Care Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UNC Health Care employees and interview candidates.