UNICOM Government Professional Services Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNICOM Government (Herndon, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Round 1 of interviewing for a management role in their professional services arm of the company. Initial contact was made by the recruiting team through linkedIn. I was provided with a job description and invited to apply based on past association with a current member of the company. I provided a resume and the recruited conducted a fairly straight-forward phone screening. Next phase was a series of one-on-one in-person interviews with GTSI managers who currently operate at the same level within the company as the one being applied to. General focus of the discussions in these sessions was current state of the business and general requirements of the position. Interviews were professional and congenial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
  • If you could bring one person with you from your current company who would it be and why?   1 Answer