UNISA Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at UNISA

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)

I applied online. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at UNISA in January 2013.

There were a kind and understandable people. What is the application of homogeneous and heterogeneous Pd in Cross Coupling reactions? What is the application of homogeneous and heterogeneous Pd in Cross Coupling reactions?

Interview Questions
    • What is the application of homogeneous and heterogeneous Pd in Cross Coupling reactions?   Answer Question

Risk Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at UNISA in June 2011.

The time it took between the shortlisting, interview and appointment was pretty quick. I applied in May 2011 on the last day before the closing date then with 2 weeks I was invited for an interview. I just another two weeks they gave me an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain the role of the Risk Manager and how it will benefit the organisation.   Answer Question
    • In your opinion, what are the organisations top 3 risks and why do you think are the top risks (explain)   Answer Question
    My employer stood firm on his initial offer even if I mentioned that I got two offers, one from himself and the other from a Government sector. Although his was not as attractive as the other, he never rose it to match the other potential employers offer.