UOP Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UOP (Des Plaines, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone by an HR representative who described the company and asked simple questions about my background. Then, they flew me out to their office about a week later. I was given presentation of company. My impression was that the employees seem to have opportunity to travel a lot. A panel of 3 interviewed me, questions primarily behavioral, e.g. how do you manage your time? what is your most difficult/favorite class? etc. Overall, they were very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UOP

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UOP in October 2010.

Interview

They brought us in for an intern day where we had wonderful tours and a great lunch. Then they had split us up into groups and had us interview at different times. The interview was pretty easy if you are outgoing and can just talk their ears off. They like to ask questions about group work and difficult situations. Overall, just let them hear what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

A lot of traveling is required for the full time. As a younger intern they only want you to record data for them. Overall, it seemed like you would be more of a personal assistant than an intern.