UOP Field Technical Advisor Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Chemical Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Development Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Technical Consultant (1)
- Technical Specialist (1)
- Research Engineer (1)
- Research Scientist/Engineer (1)
- Health and Safety Manager (1)
- Field Technical Advisor (1)
- Design Engineer II (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Student Services (1)
- Senior R&D Engineer/Scientist (1)
- Chem Eng Summer Intern (1)
- Out Bound Contact (1)
- Chemical Engineering Intern (1)
- Field Operating Service (1)
- Instrumentation Advisor (1)
- Career Development Engineer (1)
- Engineer/Scientist R&D I (1)
- Orocess Design Engineer (1)
- R&D Tech Services Intern (1)
- Field Service Advisor, UOP IPL (1)
- Research & Development Technician (1)
- Chemical Engineering Training Program (1)
Field Technical Advisor Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at UOP in February 2012.
Interview Details – very relaxing interview. two persons interviewed me. quite standard interview questions about why i want to join and whether I am physically and mentally prepared for the job as it requires 100% travel.
they are recruiting only 1 people so they are really looking for candidates with passion and determination to go through the whole 5 year program.
Need to know some basic technical answers like refinery and distillation. but only 1-2 questions about technical area.
the whole interview is around 45 min. Enough time to demonstrate who you are. very relaxing environment. can probe the interviewers during the questions at the end of the interview. as i was not selected, not sure how they chose people.
Interview Question – describe one refinery process Answer Question