UOP Field Technical Advisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Field Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UOP in February 2012.

Interview

very relaxing interview. two persons interviewed me. quite standard interview questions about why i want to join and whether I am physically and mentally prepared for the job as it requires 100% travel. they are recruiting only 1 people so they are really looking for candidates with passion and determination to go through the whole 5 year program. Need to know some basic technical answers like refinery and distillation. but only 1-2 questions about technical area. the whole interview is around 45 min. Enough time to demonstrate who you are. very relaxing environment. can probe the interviewers during the questions at the end of the interview. as i was not selected, not sure how they chose people.

Interview Questions