UPARC

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Group Home Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UPARC in August 2011.

Interview Details – I actually went in to apply for a supervisor trainer position, but was offered by the HR assistant to interview for a Group Home Manager position . I met with the Director and had a 1 to 1 conversation with him at the group home location, where I met the residents to see how I would react them and how they would react to me...I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions mostly was asked about how I felt about working with the developmentally challenged, about how I would feel about working with individuals with behavior disorders such at swearing, hitting, derogatory names, stealing, etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no real negotiation this is what we offer thats it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for UPARC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPARC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UPARC employees and interview candidates.