UPM-Kymmene Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPM-Kymmene in April 2013.

All in all random questions regarding what cost control measures you have encountered,but a realign relaxed interviews relating to your skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you were involved in a major contract awarding.   Answer Question

IT Architect Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPM-Kymmene in July 2011.

The interview was well structured, open and in a positive atmosphere. Also the HR support was adequate. As part of the recruitment process one also needs to undertake assessment by an external consultant company.

The recruiter did present well the structure of the company, and the team I would be becoming member of and its mission. Of course, in the today's world, things do change, but it was a very useful starting point.

Interview Questions
    • None (I mostly discussed abotu my past employments, and those seemed to fit well the recruiter's topics of interest)   Answer Question

IT Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kraków (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at UPM-Kymmene in December 2010.

First was phone interview by recruiter. Then management invited me onsite to meet them. I had interview with my current manager and his colleague. They asked valid questions although there wasn't clearly described in job offer what I will do.

A bit :)

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPM-Kymmene

Worked for UPM-Kymmene? Contribute to the Community!