UPMC Shadyside

UPMC Shadyside Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPMC Shadyside

Enhanced Transporter Interview

Interview process was simple and straightforward. Team building and conflict resolution questions. Hiring process may take months, one interview and several background checks. Could be frustrating. Most staff are temporary and casual, not entitled for 40 hours weekly.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UPMC Shadyside in July 2011.

Applications are done throughout website. The job that I thought I was taking does not exist. I was hired because I was a warm body not because of my skills or abilities. UPMC culture is to make you feel lucky to have a job, but there is no room for someone who is an independent practitioner. The Cancer Center allows physicians to bully and harass colleagues without reprimand. There is no support for non physician staff to flourish and thrive.

Interview Questions