UPS Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Skills test, panel interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS (Birmingham, AL) in August 2011.

Interview

I Interviewed with the Area Sales Manager, after the interview he requested me to submit a power point presentation on the company and email to him. I heard back from him within a week after sending the Power Point Presentation requesting me to have a second interview with his boss, Regional Sales Manager for dinner.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

1st interview round was good. During the 2nd interview initially i was supposed to have interview with project manager to discuss my business analyst skills but it ended up in pure SAP configuration technical interview with IT architect which was not relevant for the job. Even if i got the offer I would not join this company as recruitment process and possible IT colleagues are not the best ones.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview, one on one interview.

Negotiation

No negotiation