UPS

UPS Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Starts of normally: phone interview, first on site interview with a few people from the team or related teams (boss, co-workers, lead of a team your team works with often). Be prepared to be able to answer technical questions at this point. Have a good answer for why you want to work at UPS specifically. The next in person interview is tough as you will have to go through multiple tests including a test to see if you're management material and an exercise with multiple people. This is the HR part of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part is getting to the second interview. It will not be in the same location as the first one but you will not be given the address. This is deliberate. You will be told you'll receive an address with driving instructions via email but they don't send it. They most you will get is some hastily rattled off directions to the location. (I know it is deliberate because I know other applicants who were all told they'd get an email and didn't.)   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in November 2013.

very fast and efficient. Everyone is very nice.

Interview Questions
    • case: how do you estimate the market of light bulb of a certain country.   Answer Question

Shipping Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Applied online, in a week got a phone interview. Interview process was smooth, got the second call as an invitation to site. Site interview was great, no pressure at all.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UPS in August 2013.

two interviews; first with hiring Director and second with Director and VP

Interview Questions
    • Most were background experience and behavioral type questions   Answer Question
    none

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at UPS in March 2013.

Applied through my college. Got a email to an in-person interview. It was a bit of a pain to sign in, including having to take a picture and get a badge. Employees were nice and receptive

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at UPS in March 2013.

An external recruiter was involved for this potential contract job. The initial phone screen was meant to be done by the hiring manager.

However, they did not call at the appointed time for the interview screening. I had to call my recruiter to find out what was going on. The recruiter called back and said that one of their technical leads was supposed to call for the hiring manager as he was in a meeting. So, the guy had forgotten to call me.

It became apparent that he hadn't really prepared any questions based off my resume. The other problem is that the interviewer had a heavy Indian accent that was hard to follow at times. During the course of the phone screening, I became less and less impressed with not only the type of work but also just how far behind they are versus other companies. For .Net, they are still on 2.0 trying to get to 3.5 when as of typing this 4.5 framework is out...

My recruiter still wanted to get me in to a face to face interview. I wasn't enthused and sort of forgot and I never heard back from UPS. UPS from all appearances, has major issues with getting and retaining technical people. Almost every week, I'm hearing of a contract job coming up for them. My advice is to really avoid them unless you are just desperate.

Interview Questions
    • I think we talked about object oriented programming during the course of the interview. The technical lead couldn't follow what I was describing...   Answer Question

UPS Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS in October 2012.

Filled out a online app and got the call a week later.

there were none

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at UPS in August 2012.

gReat no complaints

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle employee who comes in late everyday   Answer Question
    great

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS in June 2012.

They have changed the hiring process since I started. You will go through a series of interviews with management team members. First interview with mangers then subsequent interviews moving up the chain of command

Interview Questions
    An offer was made but I asked for a couple of items which were granted.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS in January 2012.

Got a phone call to verify my eligibility and schedule an interview. Interviewed later that week with a small panel. Fairly easy interview, mostly talking about the position and how good of a fit I would be.