UPS

Average Difficulty
55 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Grapevine, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth. I was directed to a manager who asked me questions based off of my application. They asked a few additional questions to get to know me, but there wasn't a question that was too hard.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a Driver Helper?   Answer Question

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details – Applied online. Then you get a interview day and time at the end of application. The interview is done in a group format. They ask you past experience, what skills you have and why you want to work for UPS. They only call if you get the job.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – Was very quick and painless, applied, went in to talk to HR, and was basically handed the job with no questions asked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating really.

Macon, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details – There is no interview, you just come in for a group orientation where the job description is described, fill out a few forms, and register for a background check. If you pass the background check, you will be called in for orientation where a day in the job will be simulated for you.

Negotiation Details – The salary is non negotiable

Queensbury, NY

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details – I responded to an on-line ad, went to orientation and was hired.

Interview Question – There were none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was seasonal only

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in December 2013.

Interview Details – First they bring you to a UPS center closest to you, then you wait in a room till a manager is called to explain the job, your salary, and what you'll be doing there and when that's all said and done you wait to get called into one of their offices to finish your application and start the hiring process.

Interview Question – can you lift 50lbs   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Driver Helper

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – It was super quick and easy. They stress safety. Just don't keep their uniforms.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Landover, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in December 2013.

Interview Details – Asks very few questions. They just want to make sure you breathe, blood runs through your veins, and you can lift and run with heavy packages.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Make sure you have forms of ID.   Answer Question

Driver Helper

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details – First I scheduled a group interview online for the next day (on a Tuesday). We went into the warehouse, and we each had a quick ~5 min interview. They asked If I knew proper lifting procedure, (lift with the legs, and not with the back) and why this is important (to prevent injury).

They called me in a day early for orientation a day early (thursday instead of friday). After a 5 hour paid orientation, I started work right away.

Interview Question – There weren't any. It was really simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ha....

Franklin Park, IL

Interview Details – Group interview, generic, indifferent... we don't care if you quit

Negotiation Details – None, if you want to quit we don't care.

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS

Worked for UPS? Contribute to the Community!

UPS Videos

UPS – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UPS Driver Helper interview questions and advice. All 55 interview reviews posted anonymously by UPS employees and interview candidates.